Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trade Monday:
• United Technologies (NYSE:) stock and Raytheon (NYSE:) stock gained 2.4% and 8.7%, respectively, by 7:55 AM ET (11:55 GMT) after the two companies that would create an aerospace and defense giant worth about $121 billion.
• Tableau Software (NYSE:) stock skyrocketed 33.6% after in a deal valued at $15.7 billion. Salesforce stock (NYSE:) fell 4.9%.
• Tilray (NASDAQ:) stock jumped 17.8% after the company signed a letter of intent with its largest stockholder Privateer Holdings to extend the lock-up on 75 million of the company’s shares representing 77% of total stock outstanding.
• Shutterfly (NASDAQ:) stock traded up 6.2% on reports that in a deal that would value the digital imaging company at about $2 billion.
• Fiat Chrysler (NYSE:) stock rose 1.9% on a report that the company had with Renault (PA:). Sources cited by Reuters said the deal would most likely involve a reduction in the French automaker’s stake in Nissan (T:) in an attempt to secure the Japanese company’s approval.
• Insys Therapeutics (NASDAQ:) stock plunged 61.8% after the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.