TOKYO (Reuters) – The following conditions were imposed on ex-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn as part of the $9 million bail that freed him from jail, according to a member of his legal team. If he violates these terms, he will be sent back to jail.
1. Must reside in Tokyo.
2. Cannot travel abroad; must surrender passport to his lawyer.
3. Needs court permission to go on a trip of more than two nights.
4. Must install surveillance cameras at the entrances of his residence.
5. Prohibited from accessing the internet and using e-mail.
6. Can only use a personal computer at his lawyer’s office that is not connected to the internet.
7. Banned from communicating with parties involved in the case.
8. Needs court’s permission to attend a Nissan board meeting.
8. Banned from contacting Nissan managers.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.