The Million Dollar Months scam tells you that they can make you $1 million every month trading Binary Options. Do you believe that? If you do, read on, and if you don't then good for you. If you got this far, you're probably curious to see why we're calling Million Dollar Months a scam, and that's exactly what this review is going to do.
Unlike scam sites that don't disclose this, we would like to point out something. No matter which link or site you use to sign up for this service or software, someone might receive a commission fee. That includes links on this site. Our sign up links can be trusted, because they are behind SSL HTTPS protection, so you can be sure of the origin.
Official website for MillionDollarMonths.com (no, don't click that)
Million Dollar Months Scam Review Summary
- Price: Free
- Annoying Browser Pop-Ups: Yes
- Fake Scarcity Counter: Yes
- Paid Actor Testimonials: Yes
- Impossible Revenue Gains: Oh yes!
- Comes Across As Authentic: No
- Convincing Proof of Profits: No
- Possibility of Being a Scam: 100%
- Available In: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States
Why We Say Million Dollar Months Is A Scam
The Million Dollar Months scam app site ticks absolutely ALL our scam alert boxes and raises red flags on every level. Here are the most important points:
- That guy in the photo smiling at you is NOT Brad Davis and he is not the creator or CEO of Million Dollar Months scam app. We know this because the guy in the photo is a model, you can find him on the photo site Shutterstock. Personally I prefer this photo of the “app creator” that supposedly is “Brad Davis” a lot more:
- There are countdown timers, “copies left” and “people in the queue” fake counters everywhere on the site, and none of them are real. They are all there for one purpose only, to pressurize you into giving them your email and signing up for the stupid Million Dollar Months scam. Don't fall for it, these are all very familiar tactics used by scam sites!
- The Million Dollar Months scam site claims that it is 100% secure, when it is not even an HTTPS site with a green bar in the top left corner of the browser. There are no verified trades and there are no verified live profits either. Those are all just lies!
- You are told that you will make a million dollars each month, and yet, apparently not the owner nor any of the beta testers that they claim all made $1 million were willing to show their faces or endorse this service. Why would that be you think? I'll tell you, because it's all bogus. But Sam, you're wrong, I hear you say, there are testimonials on the Million Dollar Months scam site and they look real. Do you mean these? They are all photos that they either stole directly from other sites, actors or models, take a look at what I found on the internet. And another: If you're still not convinces, here's some more: The last “user” that they call Linda Campbell is also not Linda, and they used a photo on her site, so I didn't want to include that here. If the first three faked users did not already convince you, you're welcome to check it out yourself. You will come to the same conclusion, Million Dollar Months is trying to scam you!
- If none of this has made any dent in your enthusiasm to sign up for this bogus service, then please just think about this for a minute. They're promising that you will make a million dollars every month with this service. Have you ever heard of such a thing, and if it was real, don't you think that someone would have already blurted it all out on social media? Making a million every month is a very big deal! If this was for real, they would not have had a hokey little site that depends on stock photos and profile pics stolen from other websites!
Much Better Alternatives
I realize that you came to this site to find out more about Binary Options trading, and I can assure you that you have come to the right place. You can definitely make money trading Binary Options, but you will have to put in a bit more effort than just relying on a crazy Million Dollar Months scam auto-trader bot to do it all for you. If you’re willing to put in a little more effort, you will see that it can be very rewarding. Take a look at our top signal services or skip all that and just look at our top rated system where you will not only meet up with like-minded people that trade Binary Options daily, but also learn how to trade properly.
Remember that even if you do make a crazy choice and mess up, you're still covered by our ETS Guarantee. It has helped a lot of people already!