Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trade Thursday:
• Dollar General (NYSE:) stock soared 5.3% by 8:11 AM ET (12:11 GMT) after the retailer reported better-than-expected and comparable sales also topped consensus.
• Express (NYSE:) stock surged 8.8% as the company’s turned out less than half what investors feared.
• Dollar Tree (NASDAQ:) stock fell 1.4% after matched consensus. Overall same-store sales beat FactSet forecasts, although Reuters reported that the .
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock fell 0.6%, as Barclays cut its price target to $150 from $192 based on the opinion that the company is “stalling as a niche automaker”, according to CNBC.
• Palo Alto Networks (NYSE:) stock sank 7.3% despite better-than-expected , after the company announced that it plans to acquire both Twistlock and PureSec.
• PVH (NYSE:) stock tumbled 9.3% after the owner of brands such as Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger provided a weak guidance for the current quarter.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.