Investing.com – Stocks active after hours:
– Walt Disney (NYSE:) was up slightly after hours after fiscal-first quarter beat estimates tracked by Investing.com. The company’s television and parks businesses delivered . As expected, its movie business saw revenue and profits fall because of lack of a blockbuster film for the holiday season.
– Snap (NYSE:) shares were up some 22% to $8.56 as earnings and revenue beat . Daily active users also .
– Chipmaker Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ:) shares jumped 5.7% to $80.27 despite missing for revenue and earnings. The company announced a $2 billion stock buyback program.
– Gamemaker Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:) shares plunged 17.3% after hours after fiscal-third-quarter earnings and revenue . The company also trimmed its guidance.
– Spirit Airlines (NYSE:) shares fell 2.2% to $61.54 after hours, even as revenue beat and earnings were in line.
– Tableau Software (NYSE:), the Seattle-based maker of visualization software, saw shares fall 3.7% to $128 even as results beat estimates from analysts polled by Investing.com. Its guidance for first-quarter revenue looked a little light, with the top of its range right at the forecasts compiled by Refinitiv.
– Apple (NASDAQ:) slipped after hours to $174.02 on word that retail chief Angela Ahrendts will leave the company on April 1.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.