Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Thursday:
• Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:) surged 16.7% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after McDonald’s (NYSE:) announced that it is testing Beyond Meat’s plant-based burger at some of its restaurants in Canada, opening the door to a broader deal with world’s biggest burger chain.
• Rite Aid (NYSE:) jumped 9.4% after it raised its earnings forecasts for fiscal-year 2020 on the back of a narrower-than-expected loss in the second quarter.
• Target (NYSE:) stock gained 0.6% after it was listed at number 1 on Cowen’s “Conviction List,” due to its most recent results and improved margin outlook.
• Accenture (NYSE:) stock fell 1.4% after a mixed earnings report that exceeded expectations for the fourth quarter of its fiscal year, but guided for lower revenue and profit in the coming quarter than Wall Street expected. It blamed a stronger U.S. dollar.
• Square (NYSE:) stock rose 2.8% after Wells Fargo (NYSE:) updated it to outperform from market perform, citing strong fundamentals and a relatively depressed valuation.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.