Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trade Wednesday:
• Apple (NASDAQ:) stock gained 1.01% by 8:13 AM ET (13:13 GMT) despite a report that the company is by about 10% for the January-March quarter, according to the Nikkei Asian Review.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock fell 0.51% amid news that the family of a Florida man who died in a high-speed automobile accident on allegations that the Tesla battery was defective and the company was negligent upon removing a speed limiter on the car.
• Boeing (NYSE:) stock rose 0.73% as it unveiled a aimed at reducing fuel consumption.
• Facebook (NASDAQ:) stock edged forward 0.54% amid news that CEO Mark Zuckerberg about the future of technology for society as part of his New Year’s resolutions.
• Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:) stock soared 5.71% after the company’s forecast for quarter production beat consensus.
• Constellation Brands (NYSE:) stock tumbled 12.15% after the company reported full-year earnings guidance that missed analysts’ expectations.
• Gogo (NASDAQ:) stock jumped 10.68% after the company reported positive results from efforts to protect against de-icing fluid contamination and lifted its adjusted profit forecast to the high end of the previously given range.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.