Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trade Wednesday:
• Alphabet (NASDAQ:) stock lost 1.98% by 8:12 AM ET (13:12 GMT) despite news that company’s for a radar-based motion sensing device known as Project Soli.
• Microsoft (NASDAQ:) stock fell 2.43% amid reports that the company received .
• Netflix (NASDAQ:) stock traded down 2.86% after the company was reported to after government officials complained. Separately, Reuters reported that the company would announce in the coming days that it had from Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:) to be its new chief financial officer.
• Hertz Global (NYSE:) stock dropped 1.39% after the company agreed to pay a $16 million fine to settle a claim that it had misstated pretax income due to accounting errors.
• Prana Biotechnology (NASDAQ:) skyrocketed 67.97% after the company announced that it had entered a securities purchase agreement in which it would receive approximated $31 million as an investment from Life Biosciences.
• Iron Mountain (NYSE:) stock could see movement in the regular session after the company announced the acquisition of Lane Archive Technologies in the Philippines.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.