Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Wednesday:
• Adobe (NASDAQ:) stock jumped 3.8% by 8:15 AM ET (12:15 GMT) after its earnings were better than expected, with revenue rising 25% in the last quarter due to a strong performance by its largest division, Digital Media.
• Alphabet (NASDAQ:) stock was unmoved after shareholder activists urged the company to break itself up before it’s forced to by regulators.
• Apple (NASDAQ:) stock gained 0.3% despite a Japanese newspaper report that it is considering moving up to 30% of its manufacturing currently done in China, even if a U.S.-China trade deal is reached.
• CBS Corp (NYSE:) rose 0.6% after the The Wall Street Journal reported that it has revived plans to merge with sister company Viacom (NASDAQ:).
• Oracle (NYSE:) stock ticked up 0.8% ahead of its earnings report after the market closes.
• American Express (NYSE:) rose 1% after Bank of America/Merrill Lynch reinstated coverage of the company with a buy rating.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) inched up 0.1% after news that human resources vice president and head of diversity Felicia Mayo will become the latest in a strong of senior executives to leave the company over the last year.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.