Investing.com — Stocks in focus in premarket trade on Thursday, 19th December. Please refresh for updates.
- Micron Technology (NASDAQ:) stock rose 3.5% to a five-month high after saying that the current quarter would represent the bottom of the current cycle for chipmakers.
- The company reported a fifth straight quarter of double-digit percentage declines in revenue after the bell on Wednesday. Operating profit also fell sharply.
- Match Group (NASDAQ:) stock rose 2.5% and InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ:) stock rose 1.3% after the two companies said they would separate.
- Darden Restaurants (NYSE:), the owner of chains such as Olive Garden and LongHorn Steakhouse, fell 3.4% to a six-week low despite reporting earnings and revenue broadly in line with forecasts and upholding its guidance for the fiscal year.
- Oilfield services company Apergy (NYSE:) rose 14% after saying it will merge with the upstream drilling business of Ecolab (NYSE:) in deal valued at around $4 billion. EcoLab stock rose 0.7%
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.